Because it costs us time and money to process your application, there is a non-refundable application screening charge of $40 cash per person 18 years of age and older to be paid at the time when the application is submitted. This fee is non-refundable unless we do not process your application. We will accept the first qualified applicant. We only take one application screening charge at a time. If the application being processed does not qualify, we will then call the next interested party and process their application.Please review our list of criteria. If you feel you meet the criteria, please apply – because we’d be happy to rent to you. Also, if you have any questions or concerns, please ask.
Application Screening Criteria / Disclosure
- A complete application:
One for each person 18 years of age and older residing in the residence. We will not accept an incomplete application.
- Rental history verifiable from unbiased sources:
It is your responsibility to provide us with the information necessary to allow us to contact your past landlords. We reserve the right to deny your application if, after making a good faith effort, we are unable to verify your rental history.
- Sufficient income/resources:
The combination of your monthly personal debt, utility costs, and rent payments shall not exceed (50%) of your monthly income before taxes. Income must be verifiable through pay stubs, employer contract, or tax records. All other income, including self employment, must be verifiable through tax records.
- Your application is subject to denial if:
- You make any derogatory statement and/or show combative behavior at any time during the application process.
- You misrepresent any information on the application. If misrepresentations are found after a rental agreement is signed, your rental agreement will be terminated.
- In the last seven years you have been convicted of the manufacture or distribution of a controlled substance.
- In the last seven years you have a conviction for any type of crime that would be considered a threat to real property or the ability of other residents to peaceful enjoyment of the premises.
- In the last seven years you have been convicted of a felony.
- In the past seven years you have a court ordered eviction, (FED).
- Previous landlords report significant complaint levels of noncompliance activity including but not limited to:
- Repeated disturbance of the neighbor’s peaceful enjoyment of the area.
- Damage to the property beyond normal wear.
- Allowing persons not on the lease/rental agreement to reside on the premises.
- Failure to give proper notices when vacating the premises.
- Previous landlords would be disinclined to rent to you again for any reason pertaining to the behavior of yourself, your pets, or others allowed on the property during your tenancy.
- Credit requirements:
Good credit is required; however, each application will be reviewed on a case by case basis. Outstanding collection, bankruptcy, repossession, lien, judgment, etc. may result in denial or additional deposit.
- Two pieces of ID must be shown.
We require a photo ID (a driver’s license if possible) and either a social security card or a government issued ID, to be presented with a completed application.
- Please allow up to 2 full business days to process an application.
We will accept the first qualified applicant(s).
Within 24 hours of the acceptance of your application, the full security deposit will be due and you will also be required to sign the necessary rental agreement. The unit will continue to be marketed until such time the security deposit and fully executed lease is received.